Sunday 8 September 2013

My first show at Wyboston Lakes



The most scary but exciting night of my life was this Friday the 6th September.  I performed with the other ladies of the S Burlesque troupe in two dances.  We danced to  "Fever" and "All for you" sung by the wonderful "Cherry Morrello"  It was brilliant!! I had been lucky enough to go to a studio on the day to practice my routines.  I don't know what scared me the most forgetting my routine or taking my dress off in front of complete strangers.  But once the first dance was over I felt great and couldn't wait to go on again.  I was standing right at the front so I knew I couldn't go wrong as I had no one to look at.  I felt it went really well but I did notice myself maybe looking down to much.  This is something I can improve on next time.  To be fair though it was hard, looking out as the lights were on and we could actually see all the faces of our audience staring back at us!!  The show went really well and was put on to help with fundraising for the Woodlands Hospice Extension.

Some of the members of S Burlesque troupe Beck, Sheila, Stacey and Rachel.




Cherry Morello vintage singer  and Burlesque performer if you would like to book Cherry please check out her website.
www.cherrymorello.co.uk

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed my post.

Hugs and kisses R.R x

No comments:

Post a Comment